ACAH 2022 Abstract Submission Guidelines
Deadline: Midnight Monday 28th February 2022
Notification: Monday 7th March 2022
The Academy of Child and Adolescent Health Conference (“Gamechangers”) is for all healthcare professionals, trainees and students in the Child and Adolescent Health space. We span disciplines from medicine (paediatrics, general practice, emergency and other specialties), nursing (nurse consultants/specialists, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and others), to allied health and any health profession caring for children and young people.
Do I need to be an ACAH member?
No. We welcome submissions from everyone working in Child and Adolescent Health, however, members will receive a significantly discounted registration for the conference and will have access to all the educational and training Webinars and other resources… so we hope you will consider joining!
Do I need to register for the conference if my abstract is accepted?
Yes. Only people who have registered for the ACAH Conference will be able to present if the abstract is accepted. Abstracts will be reviewed and scored to determine eligibility for oral presentation (8 minutes + questions) at the conference and eligibility for prizes.
Price Categories for abstracts accepted for oral presentations at ACAH 2022:
- ACAH2022 Prize: open to all registrants
- ACAH2022 Student prize: open to any health student (medical, nursing, allied health or equivalent)
- ACAH2022 Trainee prize: open to anyone training to be a member of one of the child and adolescent health medical, nursing or allied health professions
- ACAH2022 Higher degree prize: open to any PhD or Masters by research candidate currently enrolled, or awarded within 1 year of conference start date
NB: Authors may submit more than one abstract in more than one category but they must be uploaded individually and ACAH reserves the right to reallocate categories to fit the conference.
Priority Abstract Themes:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Refugee health
- Child and/or Adolescent health (considered broadly)
- Climate change and children
- Advocacy, population health
- Mental health
- Submitting Author details (first name and last name in full)
- All Author names and affiliations (brief department and institutional affiliation where applicable)
- Contact author contact details (email + plus mobile) and idenfity who will be the presenting author
- Structured abstract (e.g., Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions) must be limited to 350 words
- NB: evidence for eligibility for student, trainee and Higher degree prize categories will be required if your abstract is accepted for presentation
Abstract Submissions are now closed.