Register for a student membership if you are:
- A medical student in an Australian or New Zealand medical school who has an interest in paediatrics and provides evidence of medical course enrolment, or
- Other university health professional students with an interest in child and adolescent health who provides evidence of enrolment in that course.
To be eligible for a free student membership, applicants must upload a student transcript as proof of student status. Membership applications will be reviewed and approved once we receive your student transcript.
Members agree to be bound by the terms of the governing constitution.
ACAH Code of Conduct
Members agree to be bound by the terms of the Code of Conduct.
Terms and Conditions
Membership of the Academy of Child and Adolescent Health is available upon completion of the relevant membership form and payment of the requisite membership fee.
By continuing with your application for new membership you confirm that you:
- have read the constitution of the Academy of Child and Adolescent Health dated December 2016 and agree to be bound by the constitution and the ACAH code of conduct
- understand that ACAH is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and that your guarantee is limited to twenty dollars (AU $20.00).
- certify that you meet the eligibility criteria for the membership category applied for on this form and that you will immediately advise ACAH of any change in eligibility.
- authorise your name to be placed in the register of members.
Cancellation of Membership
Membership may be cancelled at any time by contacting the email@example.com.
Follow Us on Social Media
The Academy of Child and Adolescent Health acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.