Ordinary Membership – Income below $100,000
- A Fellow of the RACP or equivalent with recognition to practice as a paediatrician in Australia or New Zealand.
- An AHPRA registered health professional practicing in the field of child and/or adolescent health care or research.
- A health professional practicing in the field of child and/or adolescent health or research within a health care institution or setting accepted by the membership committee.
- A postgraduate medical officer (intern, RMO, trainee).
- A registered healthcare professional engaged in postgraduate education in the field of child and/or adolescent health accepted by the membership committee.
Members agree to be bound by the terms of the governing constitution.
ACAH Code of Conduct
Members agree to be bound by the terms of the Code of Conduct.
Terms and Conditions
Membership of the Academy of Child and Adolescent Health is available upon completion of the relevant membership form and payment of the requisite membership fee.
By continuing with your application for new membership you confirm that you:
- have read the constitution of the Academy of Child and Adolescent Health dated december 2016 and agree to be bound by the constitution and the ACAH code of conduct
- understand that acah is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and that your guarantee is limited to twenty dollars (aud $20.00).
- certify that you meet the eligibility criteria for the membership category applied for on this form and that i will immediately advise acah of any change in eligibility.
- authorise your name to be placed in the register of members.
Cancellation of Membership
Membership may be cancelled at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us on Social Media
The Academy of Child and Adolescent Health acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.