Ordinary Membership – Income above $100,000
- A Fellow of the RACP or equivalent with recognition to practice as a paediatrician in Australia or New Zealand.
- An AHPRA registered health professional practicing in the field of child and/or adolescent health care or research.
- A health professional practicing in the field of child and/or adolescent health or research within a health care institution or setting accepted by the membership committee.
- A postgraduate medical officer (intern, RMO, trainee).
- A registered healthcare professional engaged in postgraduate education in the field of child and/or adolescent health accepted by the membership committee.
Follow Us on Social Media
The Academy of Child and Adolescent Health acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.