- An individual who resides outside Australia or New Zealand who is registered to practice as a paediatrician by a recognized overseas authority.
- An individual who is a registered health professional practicing in the fi.eld of child and/or adolescent health care or research who resides outside Australia or New Zealand.
- A health professional practicing in the field of child and/or adolescent health or research within a health care institution, accepted by the membership committee who resides outside Australia or New Zealand.
Members agree to be bound by the terms of the governing constitution.
Terms and Conditions
Membership of the Academy of Child and Adolescent Health is available upon completion of the relevant membership form and payment of the requisite membership fee.
By continuing with your application for new membership you confirm that you:
- have read the constitution of the Academy of Child and Adolescent Health dated december 2016 and agree to be bound by the constitution and the ACAH code of conduct
- understand that acah is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and that your guarantee is limited to twenty dollars (aud $20.00).
- certify that you meet the eligibility criteria for the membership category applied for on this form and that i will immediately advise acah of any change in eligibility.
- authorise your name to be placed in the register of members.
Cancellation of Membership
Membership may be cancelled at any time by contacting email@example.com.
Follow Us on Social Media
The Academy of Child and Adolescent Health acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.